Consumer Packaged Goods
Improve Profits and Customer Satisfaction through Innovation
Microsoft’s solutions help enable consumer package goods (CPG) distributors to better meet customer mandates, streamline business processes from customer to manufacturer by integrating the warehouse to the general ledger; react quickly to changes and opportunities; collaborate on inventory availability with customers and suppliers; and manage complex promotions while cutting costs to ultimately yield improved customer satisfaction and operating margins.
Microsoft helps enable CPG distributors
Improve Operations and Reduce Costs
- Streamline business systems that help
- Speed order picking by up to 2X to 6X with powerful and integrated Automatic Data Collection (ADC) solutions
- Allow distributors to significantly increase volume without increasing the size of the building or staff
- Deliver real-time reports and alerts to management and retailers on the status of critical business status
- Create accurate demand-forecasting models that lower inventory and improve customer service
- Deliver business-wide reports to understand where Inventory Management savings can be found and customers are being serviced most effectively
- Start up new operations quickly with fast implementation of ERP and the underlying solution platform
Develop Profitable Customer Relationships
- Manage manufacturing promotions
- Increase flexibility of systems to:
- Efficiently deliver on customer demands such as specific packaging, marking and shipping requirements
- Implement customer-specific technology and reporting requests
- Quickly customize business reports required to make decisions needed for improved business performance
- Speed critical answers to customers with low-cost, easy-to-implement Web-based systems
- Improve customer support by effectively tracking and monitoring customer needs and requests
Build Connections to Suppliers and Vendors
- Implement integrated RFID systems with the rest of the technology infrastructure
- Remove wasted activities by integrating sales, warehousing, purchasing and finance
Dynamics shares a common code set and connects easily into the Microsoft development platform, so leveraging information across applications and the Internet is now simple and effective. And, they’re fully compatible with familiar Microsoft productivity tools such as Microsoft Office. Easy-to-use and fully customizable, Microsoft Dynamics products deliver superior integration capabilities with other systems to help you achieve a truly interconnected experience.
At Systematica our goal is drive down the cost of internal operations with Automatic Data Collection (ADC) sales systems that are tightly integrated to all other business systems in the organization. This integration will aid a distributor in nearly eliminating comprehensive inventory counts, lower inventory required to service customers, pull customer orders in one-half to one-sixth of the time currently required, and comply with changing customer demands.
- Call us at 562.366.0827
- Contact Us for an on-site assessment of your distribution needs.