Make Better Business Decisions with Microsoft CRM
With enhanced data visualization and dashboards tailored to different roles, Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives your team a real-time view of customers and prospects. And with your data in one place, it’s a view that helps give your team a competitive advantage—from lead generation to customer service.
Watch the Live Dashboards Demo
and learn how the real-time dashboard capabilities in Microsoft
Dynamics CRM can communicate results visually to ensure you are meeting your core business objectives.
|Dynamics CRM – Live Dashboards Demo
Test drive the familiar, connected and intelligent.
Executives and managers today face more competition, greater market expectations, and bigger challenges than ever before. To respond quickly to business changes and make fact-based, informed decisions, they need real-time access to information about the health of their business in an easy-to-understand way. The sales organization needs to understand precisely what is in the sales pipeline to ensure that revenue targets are met. Marketing executives need to measure and monitor the ROI of current and past marketing campaigns. Service executives must maintain and or increase customer satisfaction while reducing service costs. Plus with a myriad of requirements for each level of the business, end user to executive management, Microsoft CRM delivers comprehensive business intelligence solutions. View our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics Brochure and start making better business decisions.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analytics Foundation accelerates the development of business performance management, reporting and ad-hoc analysis, and predictive analytics solutions. It includes:
- A standard Unified Dimension Model (UDM) built on the default schema of Microsoft CRM, covering sales, service, and marketing.
- Sample SharePoint dashboards for sales and service, with supporting reports linked to Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Microsoft Excel Perspectives, which allow users to perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis on Microsoft CRM data using Microsoft Excel 2007.
- Predictive analytics for sales, service, and marketing, using data mining models built on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services.
- A comprehensive security component that synchronizes Microsoft CRM security settings with UDM security settings.
Business Performance Management
The data needed to meet the diverse information needs is available using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Through a combination of Microsoft CRM, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services and Microsoft SharePoint, vital business insight can be summarized into relevant action items producing profitability. Informed, agile business intelligence can ensure responsive decision making based on the following flexible models:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 UDM cubes can be built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM data
- Key Performance Indicators in the cubes can be used to build scorecards with Business Scorecard Manager (BSM).
- BSM scorecards can be delivered to end users through a SharePoint web portal.
Executives quickly gain access to a graphical view of the health of their business right from their desktops. In addition, they can drill down to progressively more detailed views of the data to answer questions about business performance.
Business Reporting and Ad-Hoc Analysis
Having the right business information to make decisions is critical to organizations today. However, the process for obtaining that information is rarely straightforward. When a manager needs a report, he or she frequently needs to contact a business analyst, who generates a query against the database and then builds a report. However, the manager’s ability to respond quickly to business needs is often hampered by the time and costs involved waiting for these reports.
Reporting Needs are Custom by User and Business:
- Sales may want to quickly pivot the sales pipeline information or historical revenue in a different way.
- Service managers may want to create a report that rolls up the service activity completion times but excludes a few recent outlier customer cases.
- Marketing managers might want to see the types of responses they’re receiving from a newly launched campaign.
Understanding where a business has been in the past is an important component in making critical decisions about its future. Historical reporting provides managers and executives with valuable insights they can apply to future decisions about their business. To stay ahead of the competition and keep pace with rapid changes in the business environment, an organization must effectively anticipate what will happen and act in a proactive fashion.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Data Mining, the power of predictive analytics can be delivered directly in a transparent and proactive way to line of business users.
Even drive efficiency to day-today tasks:
- Microsoft CRM can automatically prioritize leads based on a historical analysis of the types of leads that are most likely to convert to opportunities.
- The application can recommend cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to a sales rep engaged with a customer.
- Target prospect lists can be automatically generated for marketing campaigns based on likelihood that each prospect will convert to a customer through the offer in the campaign.
Deliver information in an easy-to-understand way, allow employees to respond quickly to business changes and make informed, fact-based decisions that drive increased revenue and productivity with a solution from Systematica Inc.
Dynamics CRM Pricing.
Confirm a price estimate for Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online – including software license costs, maintenance fees and estimated implementation services. Get a Dynamics CRM Quick Quote.