Systematica Inc. asked to join Best of Breed Group of Microsoft Certified Partners in Southern California.
Certified Microsoft partners join forces to create an Elite Excellence Team in an effort to collaborate on potential business. The Microsoft’s Elite Excellence Team (MEET) comprised of the following Southern California partners: KnowledgeCentrix, Prosum, QuickStart Intelligence, Softchoice, Systematica Inc., and Xelleration, took place at the Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, Calif. A group created by local Microsoft partners in an effort to facilitate more effective connection and collaboration on potential business, the MEET group enables the partners involved to provide a complete array of Microsoft products, offering businesses a cohesive Microsoft package, in the midst of utilizing the expertise each company has to offer. The MEET group consists of six partners that all offer unique services allowing everyone involved to successfully make use of one another without complication. Learn more
about the MEET Members.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 Launched.
What comes with Dynamics GP 2010 … in short, a lot. In addition to functionalities to address specific
needs around financial systems, human resources, payroll and operation management you will find new,
out of the box business collaboration integrations to other Microsoft products like Microsoft Word, Excel
and SharePoint. Top features of GP 2010 include:
- Better Insight Into Your Data Using Dashboards And KPI’s With Drill-Back. There are now customizable dashboards
built of SQL Reporting Services (SRS) reports. Each user can decide which ones they want to display, create their own
and drill-back to GP from these reports.
- Get More Out Of Excel With Predictive Modeling And Analysis. Tools integrating to Excel include the Excel
Reports ,which are in GP 1o, but now there are additional ways to use them including Power
from Excel Reports to GP.
- Work With Over 90 Built-In SRS Reports. An additional 20 SRS reports have been added that can be used in SharePoint, Outlook or within the dashboards.
Read all the Top 10 Features of GP 2010.
Windows 7 available October 22, 2009
See why everyday tasks are easier, the PC works the way you want, and how you can use it to do new things. Windows 7 was built to make your PC simpler and the things you do every day eaiser. Windows 7 will be available on October 22 but get a look at what is coming and just how you’ll use it:
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is Right Now
There has never been a better time to switch to Microsoft Dynamics ERP. Save up to 50% on software, plus an implementation rebate of up to 25%.
All customers migrating from Sage MAS 90/200 may be eligible to take advantage of this special up to 50% discount
pricing promotion when purchasing Microsoft Dynamics GP
. With the initial purchase of the MS Dynamics ERP products you can receive up to a 50% discount on users purchased for Advanced Management, Business Essentials, Microsoft Dynamics Client for Microsoft Office and Windows SharePoint Services
, and or a-La-Carte Modules/Granules. Plus, receive a rebate of up to 25% towards implementation costs and/or services
. You will receive an electronic coupon, rebate, payable to Systematica Inc.
. The amount of the rebate will be up to 25% of the SLP and the maximum rebate amount is $25,000 USD. Learn More
Systematica Dynamics Blog – Get Connected, Learn, & Share
Check out the Systematica Inc team blog devoted to Microsoft Dynamics GP
, Dynamics CRM
. This blog focuses on news, end-user tips, implementation tricks, and customizations, among other things.
Trying to set-up Recurring Service Activities in Dynamic CRM, attempting to resolve Dynamics specific errors, or just wanting to stay up to speed within the Microsoft community... log onto the Systematica Dynamics Blog today.
SharePoint 2010 Release Preview
SharePoint, Microsoft’s business collaboration platform for the Enterprise and Web, will release version 2010 in the first half of next year. Many new features were announced that will boost productivity and information access for Business Managers, IT Professionals and Developers.
Key features include:
- Ribbon Interface – A streamlined new user interface based on the Ribbon functionality released in Office 2008.
- Silverlight Web Part- Lets you quickly and securely integrate Silverlight applications and rich media.
- Rich Theming - Allows you to skin your SharePoint site using your favorite Office client themes.
- Business Connectivity Services – Allows you to connect Line-of-Business applications, web services, and databases in a user friendly way enabling users to interact with and update data easily via the web.
- Visio Services - Share data linked diagrams in real time, even for those who don’t have a Microsoft Visio client.
- Central Administration - Everything is at your fingertips with a streamlined administration experience, including the addition of the Ribbon to make configuring and managing your server farm quicker and easier.
- Best Practices Analyzer - provides extensible rules based engine that monitors farm health and can automatically fix many configuration and performance issues.
- Visual Studio SharePoint Tools- New tools built into Visual Studio 2010 for creating packaging and debugging SharePoint solutions, including Web Parts and Business Connectivity Services Entities.
Dental Laboratory Eliminates Manual Payroll Inefficiencies with Integrated Solution
Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner Systematica helped Glidewell implement an integrated solution so that all employee time and production information is captured and processed digitally, saving more than half a million dollars annually and providing managers with deeper insight into labor and production costs. Learn More
Microsoft introduces Business Ready Flexible Pay to ensure flexible, predictable implementations for Microsoft Dynamics.®
Reduces your upfront investment through predictable and affordable annual payments which can optimize cash flow and improve IT budget management. With Business Ready Flexible Pay customers can:
- Get Affordable and Predictable Payments
Manage cash flow and control costs with predictable payments over three years, resulting in ownership of the Microsoft Dynamics software licenses.
- Realize Rapid Return on Investment
Align software expenses with the long-term benefits of their Microsoft Dynamics solution, resulting in rapid return on your customer’s investment.
- Increase Productivity Today
Start using a Microsoft Dynamics solution today to increase productivity. Also, benefit from access to the Business Ready Enhancement Plan which provides the tools and resources your customers need – training, downloads, self-support resources, product information and more – to keep users working efficiently.
Business Ready Flexible Pay promotion available from April 20th, 2009 until December 23rd, 2009. Learn More
Microsoft’s New Search at Bing.com Helps People Make Better Decisions
Decision Engine goes beyond search to help customers deal with information overload. Microsoft Corp. unveiled Bing, a new decision engine and consumer brand, providing customers with a first step in moving beyond search to help make faster, more informed decisions. Bing is specifically designed to build on the benefits of today’s search engines but begins to move beyond this experience with a new approach to user experience and intuitive tools to help customers make better decisions, focusing initially on four key vertical areas: making a purchase decision, planning a trip, researching a health condition or finding a local business. See More